Monday, April 16, 2012

I really didnt want the convo with F today to turn out like this. Times during the convo, i keep thinking if it is because of my chosen words or the way i come across when i am expressing myself..

And then i realise, why am i blaming meself again?

Perhaps like S said, when im healing, i have to focus on myself as much as possible and let others think what they like.

It does feel good to be selfish for once.. maybe i need to sweep away all the things i don't need at this point.

This week was relatively peaceful, perhaps cos the hormonal period is over. Dinner with G was good.. really miss the quiet hanging out and chatting. Even when his msg and call came through (i seriously have no idea how since I tot i del Viber), i just felt a moment of calm and empowerment. Shaky feelings abound, i still felt a split moment of calm and power.

It's slow but sure. Bit by bit, i am purging out the negativity by just doing my own thing. The reading helped alot. In a way, im glad this thing rekindled my love for reading.

I look forward to another great week ahead.

No comments: