Monday, April 9, 2012

I knew he wanted to test waters, so i was able to block all forms of contact calmly and once and for all. He is so NOT revisiting this narcissistic source and i am so not letting him.

Visual image of him feeding off the energy of his current narc source, the biatch, like a vampire comes into mind. Whilst i watch on passionlessly and tot to myself, that could have been me.

Yup, Narcs are such emotional vampires, They feed off people's energy just like the vampire movies one see, and most people can't resist the charm of a vampire, which is why they always have a ready supply of sources to feed off.

In reality, Narc sources aka the victims do have the choice i think (like in my case, it cost me but i made the choice for me). It can be hard and one can suffer withdrawal symptoms but eventually one can break free and live even better than before.

I am not there yet but slowly.

These 2 days gave me the time and space.. and i continued my reading and devouring of knowledge. Read something useful again.. Hopefully i can implement it =)

Shuling shuling where are u? One day I will find u back, better than before =)

No comments: