Thursday, April 26, 2012

Ask and I am given, so K said. And I am really given. It has brought me smiles since yesterday! =) Hope it all comes through smoothly.. *details when it is really finalised*

As i was sitting in Starbucks YS today waiting for C to get our Mocca Fraps (they actually ran out of Java Chip cos of an earlier promo leaving us with no choice than Mocca.. how can a conglomerate like Starbucks let this happen???), I realized for a moment in time as i sank into the surroundings and let myself drink in the noise and people-watch idly that i can actually do this - be comfy just being myself amidst the crowd and feel at ease and peace (i think the yoga is really helping). We move at too fast a pace, especially in cities like ours, that we do not even take a moment to space out or idle. And i appreciate every moment i am given to do that.

Picking up the books again, along with my love for reading. I got to watch my health at some time though.. i'm reading too much and watching too much late into the night.. couz is complaining i am keeping unhealthy habits again... But i realize, as time goes by, the adage "time heals all wounds" is really going to work out for me. =)

Signing off with an unfinished color chart i did for art class this week. My life is as such. It isn't complete, but the colors added by other people, will form a heritage of colorful tales for me to reflect and relate in years to come.

No comments: