Friday, August 31, 2007

My Angelz brought me Chocolates from Heaven...

There's nothing like good friends in the midst of darkness.. It had been a rough week... Glad I had these angels to keep me company...

::The Movies::



Watched "The Bourne Ultimatum" with von and shem.. was a last-minute thgie but glad i got out and away from those thoughts for a while. Ying was sweetz to have arranged for us to go in on one ticket only, and even got her friends to bring us free food.. Sisters are great!=) Although I hadn't watched the first two Bourne shows, i was able to follow the storyline and it's waaay cool for a spy-assassin genre movie. No wonder the box office is a sellout. And i managed to catch one of my favourite actresses Julia Stiles on screen again!! She was my fave in those teenybopper movies when i was in sec school.. and it's great to see her advance into bigger and more mature films.. i luv luv her... she's like.. waaay hot.



A good ol' light-hearted breezy film filled with songs and fun. Just felt like dancing along with the actors in the film and singing along.. So fun!! One of the best underdog films i have watched in a while.. sure takes away the blues.. thankies to von for introducing me to the show.. can't wait to watch "High School Musical" after this!! This sounds weird but every actor in "Hairspray" is my favourite actor/actress!! All of them have played their individual role very well, whether it's daring-to-be-different Tracy, ditzy Penny, suave Seaweed, coolbeans mommy Edna, slutty Velma, bitchy Amber, diva Maybelle or himbotic Link, I LOVE THEM ALL!!! They are all sooooo cool! Bring me back to the 60s!!

I thankie von and shem for those nights of msn chats and phone calls.. thanks for the encouragement, advice and just listening me out=)

::And of cos there's nothing like chocolates and a healing balm in a good friend=)::




My favourite grace and chocolate waffles with ice-cream at Gelare. Always there as my healing balm.. thank you dearie, for all the msn chats, late night phone call and smses. Love u as always..

::More Indulgences with my sweeties who are always able to make me laugh and forget=)::






Cat and Syl dears and me and our Blueberry Delight cheesecake and Thousand Leaves Chocolate Cake at Coffee Bean. They are a rare few of my babes that still strive to remain in contact despite being attached to their better halves. Love love yall... thanks for the encouragement and for making me laugh, for making me forget momentarily. Can't wait for our KTV!!! Like finally.. haha.

*****

There's nothing better than chocolate.. except a good friend with chocolates=)

No comments: