Thursday, August 9, 2007

Sweet. Lingering. Fantasies. My very own space for princessy fantasies=)

This blog will strive to be as superficial as possible.. haha.. as i was telling grace and von-- i will make this as superficial as possible... meaning i will make this a blog of pictures of daily life, my stuff--such as my toy collection, accessories, clothes and any other pretty cute stuff i own, my outings etc... hence the title...

sweet. lingering. fantasies.

i came up with this title cos i do like to dream. Alot. like imagine and fantasize and what not. and being a gal, of course i like allthingssweet lah. i mean, or else why am i a girl rite?

Sweet. Lingering... the words are basically basically derived from my initials-SL. so in other words it means, Shu Ling's Fantasies. Plus, it contains my pet name--ling.=)

I will just use this blog to track my daily life with the beautiful people in my life, so it's pretty much like my old blog. but I will not include any more deep thinking reflective sorta thoughts. No, that'll be vetted out to my private blog--which will only be handed out to some privileged few. this blog will just be purely for the view of all who likes pretty stuff as much as I do.

sweet. lingering. fantasies. i hope it will bring yall a happie feeling upon each visit.=)

No comments: