Tuesday, August 14, 2007

i HEART River Island!

I love River Island! It's my new fave clothes store! today, through sha and my discovery, we found a hoard of treasures in this latest European-American-ish brand store.. We bought a ton of clothes which left a huge burning hole in our pockets but very happy smiles on our faces. There's nothing like retail therapy to make a gal happy=)

We both agreed that whether it is the cut, design, quality of material of the clothes, it beats Topshop, Zara and Mango by a big yard... Seriously, especially for me, i found it hard to find pretty and nice-fitting clothes and normally have to spend a ton on my clothes cos the plus-sized clothes are just too expensive. And added with my broad shoulders and big upper arms, its even harder to find clothes that'll fit well without the bodice being loose-fitting, but i found buys at River Island that are not only flattering, but cheap too!

Of cos, it is cos River Island is having a 1/2 price sale now that i dare to venture into the store, else the normal pricing is like... just faintable by looking at the prices alone.

Sha loved her buys too which included pretty dresses that really flatter her figure well, not that my babe dunch already look nice in dresses in the first place, but those dresses on her were like... pwahhh!! hope i can get to see them on her soon.

The other attraction for me is that their accessories are star-inspired!!! yeah!! Stars, stars, stars.. best is, i finally found belts in my size at the store, at 1/3 of the price too!! with stars dangling! sooo lucky.. happy happy=)

So gals, go River Island k? I have to warn the smaller gals that the sizes are a tad bigger... but still can find really pretty stuff. Perfectly ideal for plus-sized gals tho! okay, i think maybe i should consider asking them for a sponsorship hahaha.. help them advertise man!

Go to the outlet at Vivo, they have friendly staff, got cute guy!! wahahaha! their space is bigger so more choices than the outlet at Raffles City anyway.

Yay yay!! hope i can wear my new buys soon. Bargain of the buys? a cool belted black shorts at 30 bucks! I can almost never find shorts in my size!! so it's really cool i got them there!!

bye folks. will upload pics when i get back my camera.

No comments: