Thursday, August 9, 2007

dazedlyy floatingg...

Okay.. after a sleepless Monday of rushing out my 12-pg placement report, and a full Tuesday of activities on no sleep, i am really quite beat still. i need to pay back my sleep debt by having like... a 13-hour non-disturbed sleep.

well that is not possible. Tomorrow my cousins are coming over for a get-together National Day lunch, and i'm supposed to get up early to go marketing with my cousin at like 7am. Plus tomorrow the lil pests in the forms of my nephews and my nieces will come, which means i gotta watch out for those destroying fingers who are going to meddle with my prized toy collection. Maybe i should put up a notice warning them of chopped fingers if they meddle. *evil grinz* no rest no rest no rest. sigh. i want to sleeeeep...

gracie is gone too. Again. The girl flies more in a year than i do in the past 23 years of my life. so no one to entertain me. pouts.

so after handing in my report yesterday and going to my centre, i met up with her before she flies off for the umpteenth time. i was by then, already half-konked and walking in a daze. i had my first chocolate fondue (not counting those at the dessert section in buffets) at Max Brenner's with her. and it is really really good. i highly recommend it.


This is obviously not taken with my camera. I loaned it to my sister to do her thesis for her make-up course, so for a few weeks, i'm gonna be camera-less. Got this from Google.

They offer you 3 dips for this fondue--white, milk and dark. and a generous serving of mini marshmallows, strawberry cubes, raisin bread cubes and waffle cubes(they gave us waffles cos they ran out of bananas.. but still shiok). grace and i don't like white choc much so we requested for a change to dark. the milk choc tastes like nutella. the dark choc dip is by far, the best. i loved it so much i drenched the pieces in my dark choc dip till there was hardly any left. grace wanted a spoon to drink her choc with. it was that good. it helped to enliven me abit. i felt so good after that choc treat.

Had a good time as usual talking to my babe... though i looked like i was going to fall asleep anytime and she looked quite tired herself. hope she'll have a good break in india.

*****

Supposed to meet karrie babe for swim and tan at her condo, but i ended up with a cold, which i suspected was due to my lack of sleep, so i rested awhile before going to her place to hang out. Chris was there as well, but i must say this is the first time i hung out with a good fren and her bf and they dint make me feel like a lightbulb. maybe it's cos chris is really quite a gals' best fren kind of guy.. u could just talk to him about fashion and skincare as he is quite into it himself.. so it was pretty fun. they showed me pics of their recent Bangkok trip and the first month handmade album chris gave karrie (awww.. so sweet=)). Karrie presented me with a beautiful little handmade dolls' house for my belated bday gift from Bangkok. it is so sweet lah. freaking dream-like and pretty. i will post up pics when i get my camera back. my hp cam does not do justice to it. Thanks girlie.. it is just what i like.. thanks for the thought put into it. wah lau, their trip... totally gets me into the whole holidaying mood. yeah.. when school is about to start next week le. we whiled the evening away talking and planning short weekend trips we could take to Bangkok, Bintan and Batam, and a long trip to Taiwan when we saved enough money. Ahhh... fun.


here's a pic taken with my hp camera of the interior of the little house karrie gave me.. sweet rite=)

Looking fwd to my shopping trip with von dear on Friday. Hope we find good accessory buys in Bugis and Arab Street. i have quite a fetish for accessories now. bought sooo many recently. i will post up pics soon too. so watch this space=)

No comments: