Tuesday, September 11, 2007

white galore.. and a cosy new mug!

I have a fetish for white stuff lately... haha.. was very tech-geek last week and decided to splurge on some new tech stuff for my laptop.

::Pretty White Tech Toys::

New mini speakers for my iBook.. i was looking for speakers for my laptop as i was afraid my laptop's internal speakers would spoil on frequent use. but i cannot get too big as my desk's space is very limited--my laptop, printer, drawer set and stereo as well as my study area is all on it.. so it would be too crammed if i get big speakers. I found this pair of beauties in Apple Centre at Wheelock. well, it fits in well with my iBook's white theme.


Up close...


I also got this USB hub at Apple Centre. needed a USB hub cos there are only 2 USB points in my laptop and so many of my stuff required USB points--printer, mouse, charging iPod, loading digicam and now speakers, so got one--prettily white too! all my comp accessories fit in the white theme now.. happy!


i have gotten a portable hard disk too.. one of the needed things on my list--i am damn afraid my laptop will start lagging with the increased number of files, photos and music i have on it. I needed to find one compatible with Mac, and it was really a stroke of luck that it comes in white! haha.. all my comp stuff look very complementary with each other now.. seriously when u look at all the white stuff on my table.. But right now, i have not started loading my stuff from the laptop to the hard disk yet, only some movies. hahaha

::Cosy New Mug::

Look look look at my new cute and cosy Eeyore mug.. just makes u wanna hug it, have lots of warm tea and coffee!! i had a $5 voucher to spend in More Than Words, and i dunno wad to buy.. so decided on this new mug.. the message and the cute eeyore caught my eye! The words written are: "Thanks for noticing me! It is not much of a tail but i am sort of attached to it" haha.. flo was rolling her eyes.. though i still have to fork out money to top up for it, it is worth it! looks so nice on my table! i will keep wanting to drink tea now.. hehz.

No comments: