Thursday, September 13, 2007

Made with love...

I had alot of stomach trouble lately (actually i always had stomach problems, as my close friends would know, but lately it has been worse than usual, affecting my lifestyle and causing perpetual bloatedness), so i had been taking TCM medicine to strengthen it. That also means i have to watch the food i eat.. lately cos of this, my cousin has been preparing more meals at home too.. yippie! my fave tomato egg and healthy seaweed soup! This morning she even made me a childhood favourite--western breakfast consisting of ham, sausage, omelette and bread!


"ai xin" brand of breakfast...=) The bread is even trimmed off its borders the way i like it, spread with my fave peanut-butter and butter spread.



sabbie gave me this when i went back to the agency today.. so pretty rite?? it is a handmade wired bouquet of flowers!! love love.

*****

Watched High School Musical courtesy of von.. i love love love the upbeat music and light-heartedness that just lifts your spirits automatically with its groovy tunes and simple innocent puppy love plot, and gushing over Zac Efron's surprisingly gentle intense blue eyes.. haha.. feels like a teenager again!

Gimme more musical movies like HSM or Hairspray anytime! Can't wait to catch HSM2!

No comments: