Thursday, May 10, 2012

I love what i read in Melania Tonia's ebook on "How to align your emotion with logic" today.. As i read, i reflected. Feelings of pain and fear and anxiety still grip me, but i no longer want to run or escape or distract from them. Because the acceptance now will mean a better healing, a true healing.

I realise the running away or avoidance do not help. And although i may not have all my answers now, i think at least now from her book, i can better understand what is the meaning to create and trust your Wise Self, rather than rely on others.

And i realise i gotta learn to reject and eject negative people and energies and activities from my life.

Again, the niggling thought of him creeps into my mind.. where i will keep pondering why he would choose to hide me and openly show off that woman on his FB that time. Is it cos i am not worthy? And a lesson in the ebook taught me that once i am aligned with my true Self, i will no longer let what others did or did not do affect me any longer. I hope i can reach that stage soon.

Blogging it all out feels so much better =)

No comments: