Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Pop. Culture. Afternoon.

OMG. I'm totally in love with popcultureafternoon. Liz's style is totally to-die-for. I love her effortless way in pulling simple understated pieces today. Very chic, and her vintage pieces.. *faintz*

I have picked some of my fave pics of her here..







p.s. on the job search front, sac dint get back to me. But i have moved on. Like sha babe said, we aint young any longer.. and i cannot afford to rest on my laurels.. i gotta keep moving.. so i already got another work site and training lesson visit fixed for next week.. hope all goes well.. *fingers crossed*

i only wish ppl would stop asking me how is it going? why so long the delay? isn't it easy to find jobs in my field? I mean, my life isn't just about all this. I'm sure there are other topics to talk abt.. Plus interviewers are irritating enuff.. asking the same ques.. IF the job is so fab, why would i wanna leave? of cos there are reasons involved. And i'm sure u dun wanna me to talk badly of my prev employer right? This is basic courtesy.

But i guess it's hard for ppl in SG not to harp on this.. i mean it's ALL their lives. It's the only means too, where dreams can be fulfilled.

I need the money. To fulfill my dreams. And i am doing something about it. 'nuff said.

No comments: