Monday, April 6, 2009

iLike...

how ohsofickle writes so unabashedly and so hit-on-the-nail abt stuff sometimes. i was totally feelin' like crap today and my earlier 2 entries dun even begin to give vent to what i really feel inside, and her latest entry describes in essence what i wanna say, in the right words and tone.

"People who don't bother TRYING to put themselves into my shoes should seriously NOT comment at all because AS YOU CAN SEE, i've not been in the best mood lately and i really DO NOT wish to read all those comments.

....

But no, i still wish to lie to myself now. I don't wanna think about it. I wanna act as if that isn't happening....

So fuck man....i really am crying as i'm typing this because sometimes i really really wish people would stop thinking i'm a ......

I don't expect people to say nice and good things to me all the time but when people say untrue stuff, and act like they know it all.....it is fucking annoying and hurting because you guys JUST DONT KNOW."


Yup. Just get off my back already.

i'm off to indulge in something that'll make me happy. And hell no. it's not food. i already had my happy perk-me-up low carb 150cal 70cent vanilla cone today (like dunno in how many donkey ages since i had an ice). i have other make-me-happy things that don't involve food so there.

No comments: