Monday, April 13, 2009

Good Friday weekend was spent on...

Dyeing my hair!!

Yipps! I finally got down to doing something to my hair, since i'm trying to restrain myself for at least another 2 months before i enter a salon, so in neeeeed of a haircut, but must patiently wait for it to grow.. sobx.

Tada!! Feng helped me. she's getting good i say, got compliments for it turning out quite even for a DIY job at home. Only cost me $11.30!

Ying said the color's only obvious under flash... blearghz. Actually my hair getting quite long le right..


Went out with Flo babe..


..and she treated me to this.
Crystal Jade Dining In @ Vivo


Koped all these images from Google Images, cos flo and i were just too busy tucking in to bother about taking pics. And anyway i didn't bring my cam out. *pouts* i really wanna a new digicam, my canon baby is going to die out on me anytime, with the blurry pics it's been taking lately. Okay i think i'm just making a fuss cos i wanna XX's LX3. I think it's quite dumb of her to go buy the cam since if she just asked, she'll prolly get sponsored for it anyway, given the number of readers who are going to read her latest entry and pull out their wallets for a new LX3.

Anwayz, some of the dim sum we had... plus more!! my foodie flo caaaaan eat... heeee

All-time fave har kaw

Mango prawns. I personally dun like mango, but flo ordered me to try - the combination is really quite sweet and pleasant. none of the niam-niam yukky taste of mango=)

Another all-time fave=)

Flo's fave. I personally feel the one at Imperial Treasure Taka is nicer..

She's such a sweetie la.. always pampering me. Sometimes i really dunno what i did in my previous life to deserve her. Going to call her my sugar mummy or fairy godmummy.. no one dotes on me the way she does man.. hehz. Anyway flo darlin', remember, no one can get ya down if u dun let them okay? u r always the bestest bestest gal..

Hurry up those who are swamped in work/revisions/exams/ISMs, finish your work quickly and come see me soon and spend time with me k? Miss yall sweeties...

::Feng's grad::

Feng "bi ye le"...


Beautifully-wrapped bouquet courtesy of cousin... anyone wanting flower arrangements pls contact her.. through me.. hehz

Next up: Studio pix!!

::Other photos::

Finally met up with the healing balm after like 6 months' hiatus...

...at Simin's solemnization. Beautiful reception..

Envies simin her room.. got all the elements i wanna.. platform bed, window seat... supz in love with her room=)


With the blissful bride=)

No comments: