Monday, July 28, 2008

It is so much easier to say I Don't Care, but in my heart, i know how weighed down it feels...

Haiz.. i keep trying to reflect what i have written, and finding the answers within myself.. Finding the answers is so important to me, but then they keep evading me..

So i guess i fall into the snare of what others do.. just bury into work.

At least for 8-12 hours a day, i know i need not think about anything else. Or maybe if i dun need to, it might just go away some day.. the hurt, the confoundedness, the puzzlement.

On the work front, things hasn't been exactly all good and going-- i guess it's when i'm starting to really feel the heat and chase deadlines. But the preoccupied-ness it provides me is a safety blanket for now from the tears and questions.

But still, I know how to shut down when i need to. I know when my mind is tired and need the rest, but then the questions would drift in, and then i try to switch back to work-mode again.

Haiz. If only life isn't about searching for answers... within self or otherwise.

I had a few pleasant comforts in the past 2 weeks, sweet gifts--decorative pots of honey from Spanish Culture from the OCBC group! (thankew!! it's really sweet and lovely.. i oredi tried some.. very nice. a colouring book and pencils from ZT, thanks!! for bringing me back to childhood and reliving the happier days of NUS tger! And my my my, we had such an orgasmic experience at Bakerzinn. They really deserve their reputation for their quality desserts!! I can faint thinking back on the warm chocolate cake now..

Too lazy to upload pics now.. another time bahz..

love and stars...

No comments: