Tuesday, July 29, 2008

I saw something on the bus today that made my day... at such close proximity too. Happy. I was asked why dun i take one step forward. But i think, there are just some things in life, that when kept a mystery, just gives you that little idealistic illusion and happiness, so why not? Remembering all the hurts which exposion may bring, I'm happy now just at one glance, one look.

That suddenly led to another chain of thought, that in the face of love, nothing else matters. I just suddenly thought of when someone is in love, he/she can make all kinds of sacrifices in terms of time and priorities alignment for his/her special someone. But I haven't seen it happen in friendships. Maybe in others, not mine. Maybe that's the way of life? *shrugs* i'm just making the statement based on observations of people around me, whether they matter to me or not. I guess I don't have the chance yet to see if it'll happen to me, not having really been in a proper relationship before. I can safely say for now, what sacrifices i had made for the ones i crushed on, i made on for friends as well.

Haiz. I shd just keep the unhappy thoughts at bay and focus on the simple little happinesses that keep me happy=)

No comments: