Thursday, May 29, 2008

sweetest escape

It's one of those crazy times when i just wanna shout out to the world, smile at people, skip on the garden path, gaze upon the endless stars and hum The Sweet Escape with a Frappuccino in hand.

I just have this kind of silly moments when i feel i am on top of the world and in my own world, and nothing can bring me down.

I had a great CHOICE session today and it just blew away the disappointment of Tuesday.. maybe tts one of the contributing factors to my silly moment tonight.

I need more moments like this to keep me going..

(Randomness) Oooh.. for the love of pretty, unnecessary accessories, marilyn monroe-like dresses, flamboyant eye makeup and luscious hair.. I'm in the vainpot mood, wanting to buy many many accessories. Am having this fetish now for lasting, quality accessories. Wanting to buy cos i love me. There's no one greater than me now at this moment. So indulge myself.

"If I could escape
And re-create a place as my own world
And I could be your favorite girl
Forever, we can make it better
Tell me boy, Now wouldn't that be sweet?"

No comments: