Monday, November 19, 2007

a break from studying..

I have this strange habit of taking pictures of my room/desk during my exam period... I did it last year on my old blog as well.. But i think in comparison, my desk is neater this year.. In any case, this will be the last time in a very long which i would do this (provided in future there are still schooling oppotunities for me), so indulge me=)


My stash of tidbits... I love strawberry Meiji products as opposed to the choc stuff.. especially Strawberry Pocky.. finished 1 box today le.. then there's peanut butter and choc creme Oreo (preferred this to the normal Oreo too), my childhood fave of Tasty Sticks, which is a salty-sweet long thin biscuit. and healthy breakfast bar.. Yeah.. just picnic in my room man..


My much-neater desk as compared to the past..


My companionable Eeyore mug holding warm Earl Grey's..


My best companion, Turtly.. so nice to hug in the midst of studying..


My music and aromatherapy centre. I resolutely refused to switch on the distracting laptop for my music, as i know it will lead me to go on the Internet.. then You-Tube.. etc. The aromatherapy oil used for today is Uplifting Pear Fragrance Oil, but for some reason, it made me sleepy.. or maybe it is the notes i am reading.. Actually most of the time, i used aromatherapy to dispel stale smells in my room and keep it fresh-smelling.

*****

Another distraction..


I just realised the cross-stitch kit of Eeyore Xianyu made for my 20th birthday is the same as the picture of the Eeyore on my mug!! BIG discovery hahaha


See?


Side by side...


Okay, back to studying..

Note: I blogged this entry upon taking a break hehz.. after finishing my set of notes for the day=) A break is necessary, n'est-ce pas?

No comments: