Friday, April 19, 2013

Nostalgia

I revisited tonight.. And found in all the *locked away* corners, compartmentalisations and folders (have always been an organized freak heh) mementoes of the years of growing up, the pain, losses, fears and confusion hidden in tHose words.. How expressive I was then, when we had nothing but diaries and blogs to update, when I could fully utilize words to my advantage, spilling the unbidden emotions just by rearranging the 26 letters of the alphabet in all kinds of permutations, bringing forth the words my lips could not utter.

Ahhhh... The power of the pen.

So they say.. Those wondrous years of growing up, innocence and naively are to be treasured, locked away in secret boxes or folders (like I did) and one fine day, to just stumble on all those pockets of preciousness gone by and reminisce how beautifully confused, dreamily lost you once were.

Most importantly, I am thankful that my heart full of love has still survived all these years. That's the one thing I do not want to lose above all else.

xoxo ling..

No comments: