Saturday, April 20, 2013

Education and new hair loves

Haha.. both are so unrelated I know. It's just gonna be a quick one before i have to nip to bed, as it's going to be a loooong and early day tomorrow.

I was just thinking how I could add value to my teaching that day, because in some ways I feel I have reached a plateau and I don't seem to be able to give more to my students when i want to. Thankful that one of the pros the world wide net has brought us is its plentiful abundance of resources. My search tonight found me a couple of sites that I think I can explore with my kiddos.. whiziq and englishisapieceofcake. Give me a holler if anyone has heard of them and if they are really helpful =) I found a couple of links on englishisapieceofcake that are exceptionally delightful. For the love of reading =)

I will explore abit more and see what/how I can relate the resources to the kiddos. I simply love this busy period, when I'm up to my ears in work and other commitments and it pushes me to go even further. Crosses fingers this will benefit the kiddos!

Ending off this entry with a picture of my new hair (much loves). According to Kr, it is the nicest hairstyle she has seen me in thus far (and i can always trust her to be honest in her opinions with me heh). I should be keeping this for a while as it is really much easier (and cheaper) to maintain than the curls. Plus i really don't possess the kind of luxurious thick hair to be able to keep hair that is too long. Been there done that so now I am satisfied with my new shoulder length bob =)


Hello new hair =)

The longest I have ever achieved. Your can see by how little hair I have actually that I really can't have hair that is too long, started to look really stringy at the ends.. But the curls have been a good experiment and I enjoyed the femininity and womanliness that it afforded me in my dressing styles.

When you imagine i actually once had hair like this before.. I think the above is a really big achievement haha (pic from 2006)

One more camwhore pic.. i lied. Hahaha i ended with more than a pic. On a sidenote, have to learn how to blowdry my hair to achieve this curled in Korean hair effect.

Rocking my new do in my fave romper (on instagram haha @shuling_17)

Summer colorful accessories to match my happy mood on getting the new do!

xoxo, ling

No comments: