Monday, December 24, 2012

Heylo Christmas : New hair + outfits for me

Was feeling kinda emo tonight, whatsapped some of my babes and though i know a couple of them are trying their best, it does not totally alleviate the emo-ness of tonight. So i played a couple of my all-time-can-make-me-laugh videos, and decided to visit a couple of my fave fashion bloggers to gain some inspiration. Came across a couple of pleasing pics =) Curvygirlchic especially, could make me smile with her genial smile, and her fashion-forward holiday outfits.






Photo credits: Curvygirlchic, Gabifresh

Seeing them work the blazer and pants inspired me in my following two outfits below. The casual-chic androgynous look is so in for me now.


On a sidenote, I have also curled my hair again. Loved the spiral twist curls which are so Victorian if I styled them right. I especially like how the feminine romantic curls complement and balance the new chic androgynous look I have in my outfits. Of course, i still love my dresses very much. Just wanna try a new look sometimes =) It reminds me of Vivian (Julia Roberts) in Pretty Woman as well, the outfit she wore when she went shopping with Edward (Richard Gere).


Till the next time. Happy Holidays =)

No comments: