Thursday, August 5, 2010

There are times when you are young and naive and feel like a young kid, and times of epiphany where you learn sth new about himself.

True, sometimes the truth can be biting, or evoke people to pull up their defenses, but these 2 days, i really appreciate how 2 of my angels put it in perspective for me.

These are the times I would learn sth new abt myself.

1) I can be very fixated on something ( u can find a nice word for it - loyal, devoted ) but truth is, I am fixated, and i can be too stubborn to consider other options at times. Note to self: must learn to open up and consider other viewpoints.

2) I am easily influenced by people's opinions. Until i get a clearer pic / see / know the circumstances better, then only is my stand more affirmative. Now this is v true. I like to say I listen to all sides of story, but truth is, (1) would come into play and I would be influenced tt way.

These 2 realisations make me realise how unfair i have been to 2 such ppl who crossed my path, and suddenly, my negative feelings are gone. I just wanna put them down, and you know how relieving that is? tt burden of putting down the feelings? I only hope these 2 ppl see and feel the jiayou msg i have given them and we can start on a fresh slate of sorts. Even if they have no desire to, I can say, from the bottom of my heart, i sincerely wish them well.

The next time, I will have to remember not to be so fixated and learn to make my stand clearer on things. it's gonna take practice but hey! I am a lucky gal, as piglet points out, i have my angels to guide me.

Signing off,
Princess Ling

P.S. KD babe (one of the abovementioned angels) told me to mention this, She said through my recommendation, she finally found the lippie color she been hunting for yrs.. woohoo small achievement for this amateur on makeup. It's the Vivaglam Lady Gaga lippie. I looooove it to bits the color (thanks fenggy!!) and using it pretty frequently, I was wearing it when i saw p sch crush tt nite (blushes).

Just for laughs: However the silly gal wen to Bobbi Brown to ask for the lippie and got scolded for the boo-boo. muahaahhahaa.

No comments: