Friday, March 13, 2009

my lappy is still. as a tombstone.

I accidentally emptied half my bottle of water all over the keypad yesterday, and being the ignoramus i am, i just blotted tissues and as it is working fine after, i thought it is fine...

about 1.5 hrs later, the keypad started going nuts on me when i was msn-ing my sisters.

I panicked. upon sisters' advice, took hairdryer to dry it till i had to go to bed. and i on-ed the fan the whole night to blow it.

I think my attempts to salvage came too late.

i nearly cannot log in this morning cos the keypad is going crazy. when i finally did, i dared not off it. however it is burning up and for fear of causing more problems, i just turned it off.

Yahoo! Answers told me on my office comp this morn that i must deal with it immediately when my laptop kena'ed the water. i was 1.5hrs late..

Sobs. i only hope it's still salvageable when i bring it to see doctor tonight at Wheelock.

Dear pristinely beautiful iBook, i solemnly promise not to drink in front of u again if u recover.

No comments: