Thursday, January 15, 2009

i'm really stressed out. and tired. and beat.

But yet it's kinda the first time i think i'm thriving on work. Maybe it's the first time i feel that my mind is occupied constructively. I do enjoy the learning of something new. Esp when it's hands-on learning.

Just call me an experiential learner. A thousand instructions mean nothing to a single activity.

On the personal life-side, i'm really really isolated. I need to go retail therapy at lavendarcloset, and move stuff back to the study-room (yippees it's cleared out again!), and do this purging of my wardrobe as i saw in a Elle article. Start throwing all those years-ago clothes away and get a new wardrobe with simple classics! I also read somewhere that we only wear 20% of what's in our wardrobe.. so what happened to the other 80%? Time to purge and spend wisely on beautiful timeless classics!

And springcleaning! dun remind me..

No comments: