Friday, January 16, 2009

http://ohsofickle.blogspot.com/

I just came across this blog and in a matter of 30mins, i must say i'm awestruck by her spunky, kickass, justdoit attitude, and the most amazing thing is, she's only 17!


Now, what was i doing when i was 17?

Actually she's like a ang-moh style kind of asian girl living in an asian society. And then, there's the environment she lives in

Nonetheless, she really inspires me in a go-get-it kind of way.

Makes me inspired to really just explore my options and expand them.

-----

Laid off doing my New Year Resolutions cos it's never been a habit of mine, but have the itch now. Maybe cos of the inspiration.

Just one. (cos my non-functioning mind is going to sleep soon)

Saying Yes, in a be-good-to-myself kind of way.

Yeah this boils down to better time management and being abit more selfish.
The Yes means alot i think: open up my horizons, being kind to myself, blah blah.

My mind is really not functioning le. Needa sleep. Will sleep on this and come back with more if i can.

No comments: