Tuesday, December 11, 2007

sweet memories...

Cold cold weather... The unletting rain of the monsoon season.. blearghz.. Sometimes it reflects in the heart of the human as well. When you realise things just changed in the span of a year. In any case, i just wanna hold on to whoever's left in my life now... So i will keep on updating my activities with these treasured people, so that i'll remember the sweet memories gone by..
i should stop being such a sap.


Fascinated by the swirly steals of smoke travelling from my aromatherapy oil burning... the swirls do make a beautiful pattern. Like the dreams of yesteryear, you disappeared with a beautiful trail... but it was not to be.. you were not meant to last Okay i was just blardy bored..

::Bored and Tired in the midst of exams::

..that i went out with my 2 fave babes.. and re-watched Enchanted and Stardust.. Hatez exams.. makes me lose my appetite and beauty sleep.. In any case, my babessss are the best.. hugs and starlight to gracie and von..


some cool new design of the exterior of Chanel that gracie was fascinated with outside Taka.. According to her, it follows the unique tweed design of Chanel jackets. i wouldn't know.. i'm not the brand whore here.. grinz. But nonetheless, it's still pretty cool.. imagine them enlarging the tweed design and using it as a decor.. kudos for creativity.


Ahhh.. something i relate more to... an M&M candy house outside Lido.. sooo coooool.. makes me wanna go into the house-shop and buy a truckload of M&Ms..


Giant M&Ms.. yummmmmmmy..


Chicken roulette at Phin's. Beautifully arranged and stuffed with veggies. Plus cute waiter for eye candy for von and me wahahahahaha..


I am happy. and i have a FAT face.. BOOOO


pretty vonnie with her spag.. surprisingly the cream sauce isn't too jelat..


A slice of the seasonal Turkey Pizza at Pizza Hut.. from pizza dinner with cousin, naughty but cute nephews and sweetz sisters.. it's really good.


Happy!! Last day of exams..


Silly Pa actually took up my suggestion of choosing calm blue paint. Only thing is I told him i wanted it for MY room.. but he painted the whole living room in this colour.. But i'm happy. it's like being in the sky. wahhahaa.. sisters were appalled though hahahahaha..


my healing balmy and me at Imperial Treasure. Never get tired of xiao long bao. Plus its a cheaper cafe meal wahahahaha.


there to hold me when i falter... much much kisses and hugz.


pretty christmassy lights at Marina Square.. but not as pretty as last year or this year.. NOOOO.. no more thinking abt those periods.. anw my healing balm looks pretty here=)


Wholesome chocolatey goodness at Max Brenner's.


Cacao bags which grace wanna bring a bag home.


Plate of wholesome goodness.
I am always fascinated by the different ways chocolate is served here. Here, Grace ordered this Kakao thing, where you are supposed to melt the dark chocolate over a tealight with milk and drink it.


ooohz...


Drinking it..


my more common plate of Belgian waffles with ice-cream and a plate of rich cherry sauce.. For the amount, the price was extremely reasonable at 12.


Plate of rich cherry sauce with fresh cherries oozing.. ooooh...


Very happy with my dessert.

No comments: