Thursday, August 15, 2013

I haven't used this space for very long. Just want to use this today to document a nice incident I had yesterday.

Sat on a cab back and the uncle, whom I realized was an old man upon payment, waived off almost $2 off my cab fare for me. So sweet! Just because he said he lived nearby.. My cab fare came up to $5.65, I handed him $6, and he just gave me back $2, I said cannot.. And he insisted because he only lived nearby. It is not everyday you meet a nice taxi uncle, so I must credit him.. On top of the fact he looks like the kind of nice grandfather I never had.

I believe in karma, paying it forward. Sometimes when I sit on a cab, I believe in giving that little extra, because my father is in the line himself, and I hope the good karma will go back and he will meet nice customers. Yesterday night, I met the nice uncle. I hope he receives good karma too.

=)

No comments: