Monday, September 17, 2012

7 days a week.. non-stop working.. for since.. a month? or was it 2 months ago? I have kinda lost track. But it's become so numbly routine i am getting used and attracted to it. Just work.. knowing that whatever I put in will reap me the rewards in return. A very fair give-and-take kind of relationship. I like.

I am tired.. physically. But i don't want it to end. Cos i don't want to lapse into the time when my mind is too free for me. Even now, in snatches of time in my busyness, my mind doesn't seem to be busy enough. It is still going into overdrive over useless matters. I literally have to force it to think of my work in a happy and postive manner to keep it optimistically busy.

And i am really loving my work more and more. I like the challenge of learning a new syllabus, working and talking to the kiddos. So much so i can smile when i go to work each day.

Of course the deep-set loneliness kept firmly in the recesses of my mind pokes its head up and shows its face once in a while. Sometimes once too many times, in my opinion, but my happy blessings around me and my reading still keep me sane enough. I don't allow the negativity (yeah i consider this a negativity) to overwhelm me for too long.

Reading really heals my soul. Everytime i am travelling between destinations, out comes the smartphone and I would keep up-to-date with my reading. I love how reading soothes my soul like no other. If there is anything i look forward to after this busy period, it is the pile of books i have readied for my year-end reading.

ahhh a random update. But feels so good pouring all this out in my little space.

Out and loved my hair and how it goes with the feminine lace dress.

One of my fave things to do whilst waiting..

All set and prepared for "winter"-reading =D

ADR x H&M accessories.. fash-forward i want! Not to mention, going to be affordable too ;)

Some custardy luv from Macau =)

No comments: