Friday, December 25, 2009

Inane and Inept

I hate it when people come to my house with an ulterior motive, such as asking my mum for handouts. And hello, it is not even a one-time off thg..

It is like, some people in my family, just expect help and expect my mum to give it.

I know my mum is a good and generous person, a good mother, daughter, friend, wife, sister.. but so? Do they always have to take advantage like that?

And i know they do not just visit out of goodwill, out of "concern" for my mum. It's simply asking for handout lor, and I LOOK DOWN ON THEM, especially when it's a man.

If my mum can survive and bring up her 3 daughters on her pay, i don't see why these people can't.

No money, strict wife, blah blah blah reason, then just ask for handout. very easy lor. I despise it.

Even for myself, i dun even ask my mum to give me money just cos i'm not working. Becos that is my problem. And i should not even be asking for money at this age. What more these so-called elders?

As i grow older, i become more sure of what i wanna, and i definitely do not want to land in a marriage where my husband would be depending on me financially.

Sad to say, i'm surrounded by women who are definitely more financially capable than men. Or then, their men in the families actually look after the families.

My motivation in staying single is growing stronger by the way. Dun come and tell me it's law of nature to find a partner. IS it law of nature for a man to ask a woman for a handout? Is it law of nature to expect the woman to provide for the family?

I'll much rather take care of myself in that sense.

Not forgetting my mum of cos. She had better lead a better nextlife else there's seriously no more laws of nature in this universe.

Boiling fucking mad but gonna channel these energies to looking for a good-paid job that'll enable me to live out my dreams.

No comments: