Tuesday, October 6, 2009

oooh.. the whole of september just passed me by! anyway for those who aren't in the know, i left my ****hole of a job le.. haiz, okay maybe i shun totally say ****hole.. there are definitely people i will miss, especially my lovely kids.. but when it's time to go, it's time to go. so shall not say more.

Anyway, i musta be quite efficient, cos i finished clearing my work in one week, or rather 2.5 days at the office (with some at home), so now i'm free...

However, i'm already planning for the next stage.. but first thgs first.. REST AND RELAX!! TAIWAN HERE I COMEEEE!!

I really do need a digicam though.. and am contemplating if i shd get one before my tw trip.. i let the COMEX fair just pass me by, cos i just hadn't the time to think about it with the workpile to be cleared. i know with my current finances, i shd just borrow from someone, my cousin or sis did say just borrow theirs.. but we are gg on trip at the same time, and i guess it just doesn't beat having your own, so u can always have it on hand, whenever u like, and take the pics u like. I'm just totally relying on my handphone camera now, and of cos it has its limitations.

Do i have 700 to blow on a Lumix LX3? *ponders*

that aside.. i'm just having the time out of my life now.. into my 3rd week at Charcoal Drawing course at NAFA, and gonna be a homely girl the next few days and pack the amount of garbage i carried back from office.. 1.5 years and i accumulated 3 bags.. shudders. can't imagine the rest of my ex-colleagues who are there for xx years..

Anyway ppl, till then.

*no pics* i was looking at my iPhoto library and realised i took a pathetic number of pics this year, thanks to digicam-less state, and it can be quite hard to get people to transfer pics to u.. so maybe i shd srsly think about getting one=)

No comments: