Wednesday, October 22, 2008

All kinds of people really do exist. and it's fark care which kind of setting you are in. I can only hope it's another growing and learning experience that will enable me to come out stronger and better as a person again. Again, i can feel my old self coming back. Disperse negative ions!! Show me more lurrrve man.

If there's one thing i have learned all these years abt myself, I know i am strong enough. it's just a matter of whether i want to do it or not.

I don't really want to keep thinking nobody is indispensable. hello tts not what i teach my children. but the sad reality is it is. Now how can i surround myself with uniquity again to disperse the negative ions of this phrase?

urgh.. so many thoughts now.. luckily i have piglet and djj to talk to.. outlet for frustrations is always good.

No comments: