Monday, September 1, 2008

Imma feeling like i achieved alot today, standing at one of the peaks of my work with youths thus far. today had 3 sessions-2 joint sessions and 1 individual, and each session gets progressively better and more fruitful towards the end of the day.. The icing on top of the cake came in the form of my last individual session with my youth, he's really my "pride in GP", as i told my colleague, so so proud of his progress in the program thus far.

Really feeling on top of the world tonite=)

I gotta go sleep soon.. tomorrow gotta wake up at an ungodly hour for Professional Seminar organised by our organisation.. so just leave yall with some happie photos of fooood...

On one of my time-off days, treated my sweet mum and sis to Fish & Co. Having the ability to treat my darl family is a real happiness for me.

::All-Time Favourite Fish & Co. at AMK Hub::

Feng's mushroomy soup.. never tried before. main reason is that my Seafood platter is usu more than enuff for me to order anythg else..


Feng's mussels fettucine(?).. tasty even for s1 like me who dun like cream base pasta.


shared my all-time fave with my mum.. she was shocked at the amt.. haha


another all-time fave.. Jungle freeze.. refreshing bits of rambutan and lychee mixed into it..


loving the hot choc cake with oozing sauce accompanied by ice-cold ice cream..


my sweet sis..


mum and me..


argh.. i really need to get down to exercising again soon.

No comments: