Tuesday, October 16, 2007

It's that time of the semester.. the "term paper period".. meaning late nights of typing some 4000 words, lots of coffee and music and an extremely high utility bill (for the usage of laptop and lights).. blearghz.

Though I so do not like this period, am really trying to appreciate what is left of my last semester, and hence as a student. Finally after all the twists and turns, am at this final stage. Now is also crunch-time to thinking over jobs in future...

But more on that on my private blog.. now too tired to blog le.. so here are some pictures to leave u guys with:

Had a quick lunch at Vivo's with zitian after submitting my paper at school today... so glad we still kept in contact up to now... i have already lost contact with too many friends once they enter the working field.. but zt and i would still try to meet up to celebrate special occasions or even for an occasional dinner.. having lost too many friends make me cherish the ones i still have with me..

We had our lunch at this quiet little cafe tucked away in Tangs, Vivocity, called the Island Cafe. The pricing is not too ex although the menu is very limited, but i give them 2 thumbs up for service. Food was okay, not generally the usual kind i like, but quite unique.. an infusion of local tastes with Western. Basically you go there for the setting, as it is situated in the interior of Tangs, and away from the crowd.


Bday gal...


Me holding zt's gift..


The bear... taken by zt..


we are both so tired and washed out... my eyes like going to close already...


random pic..


Our guacamole and seafood pizza.. abit cold when served up, but still quite delicious.


Honey baked chicken wings.. oh my, this has to be one of the better honey baked chicken I have eaten. I was a little disappointed when they serve it up, cos the colour is not as honey-browned as I usually would have eaten, but it is really really good, juicy and the taste of honey is very fragrant.

We left almost after lunch... since both of us were so tired.. she had to wake up for a morning meeting on her off day, and I only had an hour of sleep..

No comments: